As Coinz rapidly scales its sales teams and infrastructure, you will be responsible for leading the push to grow our client portfolio. As the Director of Business Development, you will be working closely with our Sales team to build and execute a client outreach and acquisition strategy, leading your team in meeting ambitious sales goals. You will be responsible for identifying target clients, developing and executing the tactics needed to bring them to fruition, and scaling the team’s operations.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Work closely with Sales and executive team to develop and execute business development and sales strategy for clients.
- Build a predictable and scalable client funnel of merchants that would benefit from our service offerings.
- Build and maintain a large network of contacts at companies, with a focus on developing relationships with sales directors, executives, and others who might be key stakeholders in engagements with Coinz.
- Set aggressive sales goals for your team and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and team members to make exceptional marketing and sales collateral.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- Proven success leading business development at top software development and digital design agencies.
- Extensive experience in sales for SAAS and the ability to develop sales strategies and build relationships with technical and non-technical clients.
- You must know how to navigate startups and midsize businesses to assess who the key hiring managers and decision-makers.
- You must have a strong understanding of how software development projects and budgeting work.
- An exceptional network of business contacts and the ability to leverage those contacts to facilitate business opportunities.
- Extensive experience closing deals in the $5K to $20k range.
- You must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation. You must be fully capable of leading and scaling a team, responding to consistent challenges, and going above and beyond as needed.
- You must be highly driven by the prospect of growing an innovative, world-changing business with us.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Coinz. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.